Switzerland leads in innovation and R&D and has the second highest gross domestic product GDP per capita in the world. It also has one of the most competitive economies in the world thanks to its highly developed service sector. Most Swiss firms (over 99%) are small- and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs). There could be so much learnt from its best practices. Therefore, GLG-B fosters platforms where business heads/academicians will be connected to ambassadors, diplomats and parliamentarians/policy makers from around the world.
- Bridge-BuildingA special one-day event to connect with the diplomatic community in Geneva for networking.
- Business ConnectTo invite an ambassador and team to visit your business and understand the Swiss best practices.
- Business Round-TableA round-table with ambassadors in the context of a particular business or topic of interest.
- Christmas ReceptionAn annual Christmas event for ambassadors, parliamentarians and business leaders to network.
- Geneva Leadership ForumA forum of national leaders from various spheres of influence held in Geneva.
- Partnership EventsPartnership events to help leaders from all walks of life to gain wider perspectives – in their lives, in their decision-making, for their people and in their contribution to society as a whole.